We're thrilled to announced that Matt Brabin, the CEO of ISS UK & Ireland, will take the hot seat opposite ITN’s Alastair Stewart OBE at the Arena Face2Face Interview & Lunch on Monday 25 September 2017 at The Berkeley, London.
In August 2016, Matt took on the role of CEO of ISS UK & Ireland with a focus on driving the business forward and developing contract growth with major organisations. In an exclusive interview, he will give an insight into the achievements and challenges of his first year at the helm and the strategies in place to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage.
Part of ISS A/S, one of the world’s leading facility services companies, ISS UK & Ireland has a turnover of £1.2bn and employs approximately 46,200 people to deliver high-quality support services – from catering, cleaning and integrated FM to international and technical services – to a range of indsutry sectors.
* Matt Brabin’s live interview: Find out more about ISS UK & Ireland’s operations and strategy for growth, its CSR and sustainability initiatives, and its role in achieving ISS’ goal of becoming the World’s Greatest Service Organisation. Topics for discussion include:
- Power of the Human Touch: ISS’ strategy of directly employed staff -
- Pride in leadership: the role of the new but experienced senior management team
- A large and complex business: the benefits of a truly national operation with a global commercial presence
- A business on a journey: the changing face of ISS after a decade of acquisition in the noughties
- Customer focus: helping customers meet their agendas
* Excellent opportunities to interact with professionals from across the foodservice and hospitality industry.
* The exceptional hospitality of The Berkeley, one of Knightsbridge’s leading 5-star hotels.
Tickets to this popular event are available now. Click here for more information and to buy tickets online or contact Lorraine Wood by email or on 07803 853 618.
With the sun now shining it's time to book your tickets to Arena's new vibrant event. Starting at 4pm on Tuesday 11 July 2017, we bring you ‘An Evening at Mercato Metropolitano’ with founder Andrea Rasca, who is also one of the founders of the world-famous Eataly market food halls.
Mercato Metropolitano is an inspiring space that brings together some of Italy’s best-loved produce from farmers, small producers and artisans. This new event will take you on an amazing tour of the venue and give you the opportunity to sample an impressive collection of accomplished Italian and London based artisan produce and hear from its dynamic founder, Andrea Rasca.
Mercato Metropolitano is the brainchild of Andrea Rasca. Hailing from a business, international relations and economics background, Andrea has worked in food for the past 25 years introducing Italian brands to the international arena.
From a highly successful opening in Milan in the summer of 2015, Mercato Metropolitano opened its first UK site in London last year. Occupying over 45,000 square feet with a retail format that empowers small producers, farmers and artisans through dedicated spaces designed around the love of food and drink, Mercato Metropolitano has quickly become the choice for discerning food lovers all over the capital.
This event is not to be missed! Bring your teams or your customers to experience one of the most inspirational and innovative dining experiences to hit the UK.
Click here for more information and to buy tickets online or contact Lorraine Wood by email or on 07803 853 618.