On the evening of Monday 4 April, Ken McMeikan, the group chief executive of foodservice giant Brakes Group, will take to the stage of the ballroom at London’s iconic Savoy hotel to deliver the esteemed Arena Savoy Lecture 2016. The wholesale industry impacts all areas of the UK foodservice and hospitality market and economic growth. Leading the pack in this dynamic £30bn-plus sector is Brakes Group. Ken McMeikan will address foodservice and hospitality professionals on the shape of the business, the wholesale sector and the wider industry, plus future challenges.
* Ken McMeikan’s enlightening presentation including:
- The three-year period of transformational change and investment at Brakes Group under his leadership
- The values and innovations driving the success of Brakes Group
- The challenges facing the wholesale sector and the UK foodservice and hospitality industry
- The opportunities presented through technology in ecommerce and data analytics
- Investing in people and communities
* An excellent opportunity to make potentially lucrative connections with a diverse guest list of professionals from across the foodservice and hospitality industry
* The formidable hospitality of London’s iconic establishment – The Savoy
Tickets to this respected Arena event are selling fast. Click here for more information and to buy tickets online or contact Lorraine Wood by email or on 07803 853 618.