Only two weeks to go - Arena’s Face2Face Interview & Lunch with Matthew Brabin
By Berenice, Monday 11 September 2017
In August 2016, Matthew Brabin took on the role of CEO of ISS UK & Ireland, with a focus on driving the business forward and developing contract growth with major organisations. On Monday 25 September, in an in-depth interview with ITN's Alastair Stewart, Matthew will discuss the achievements and challenges of his first year at the helm and the strategies in place to ensure continued growth and competitive advantage. He will also get to grips with the critical issues impacting the foodservice and hospitality industry, including rising food inflation, labour costs, the recruitment crisis and Brexit.
Don’t miss Matthew Brabin’s live interview:
Find out more about ISS UK & Ireland’s operations and strategy for growth in business & industry, healthcare, education and defence, its CSR and sustainability initiatives, and its role in achieving ISS’ goal of becoming the World’s Greatest Service Organisation. Topics for discussion include:
- The Power of the Human Touch – ISS’ strategy of directly employed staff
- Pride in leadership – the role of the new but experienced senior management team
- A large and complex business – the benefits of a truly national operation with a global commercial presence
- A business on a journey – the changing face of ISS after a decade of acquisition in the noughties
- Customer focus – helping customers meet their agendas
The pressing issues:
Drawing on his vast career experience and the ISS model, Matthew will give insight and opinion on the following topics that continue to dominate industry headlines:
- Food Inflation – with inflation in wholesale foodservice prices hitting 9% in May, a nine-year high, how can we manage the tremendous financial pressures alongside growing customer expectations?
- Recruitment – what are the root causes and solutions to the ongoing recruitment crisis and increased labour costs?
- Brexit – how can businesses flex to realise opportunities from the uncertainty of Brexit, in the UK and globally?
- Innovative supplier relationships – how is ISS working with foodservice suppliers to make headway with sustainability, technology and health and wellbeing?
- The future of technology – using technological advances to provide solutions to issues and enhance customer relationships and experiences
- A changing population – why it’s not wise to ignore the demands of the well-informed and information-hungry millennials as they shape the future workforce
- The growing delivery market – the high street is traditionally the focal competitor for contract caterers but with the delivery sector disrupting the status quo, how are they reacting?
As well as valuable insight and discussion, attendees will benefit from excellent opportunities to connect with professionals from across the foodservice and hospitality industry and debate the issues throughout the event. They will also enjoy the superb hospitality of The Berkeley, one of Knightsbridge’s leading 5-star hotels, during the drinks reception and three-course lunch with wine.
Book your tickets now to avoid disappointment. Click here for more information and to buy tickets online or contact Lorraine Wood by email or on 07803 853 618.